Are you looking for career opportunities in Business Development or Sales? Forget phone interviews, forget just emailing your resume. Wouldn’t you rather interview with a hiring manager in person? How would you feel about interviewing with several hiring managers from many of the area’s top hiring companies?
This is a sales focused career event and multiple interviews are guaranteed. Each hiring manager gives a 2 minute presentation on their opportunities. After the presentations are complete you pick who you want to interview with. This helps you know what opportunities are present and what the requirements are for each opening. The event starts at 1:00pm and typically we are done by 3:00pm, when was the last time you interviewed with multiple companies in just 2 hours?
Please mark this great event on your calendar, make it a priority to attend, and don?t forget to pre-register by applying.
Date: July 19,2011
Time: 1:00 PM
Location: Hilton Garden Inn
530 W. Pennsylvania Avenue
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Here’s how it works:
1) No fee to attend
2) Bring at least 15 copies of your updated resume
3) Dress for a professional interview and have a positive attitude
4) Arrive at the career fair no later than 1pm.
5) We?ll welcome you with a brief orientation to explain how the event works.
6) The companies will give short presentations on themselves.
7) You meet with all the companies you?re interested in.
United Career Fairs has over 20 years experience producing the very same event in major markets across the country. We host over 75 sales focused career fairs annually, and are proud of the relationships we have established with fortune 500 companies as well as local organizations.
• 2 years of successful telesales experience selling technology
products or services, calling on business influencers and meeting
monthly performance objectives; healthcare experience preferred
• Ability to make 60+ phone calls per day and build rapport over the
telephone with medical billing specialists and administrative staff
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding time management skills
• Working knowledge of sales force automation and contact
• Computer proficiency specifically with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint,
Excel and Outlook
• Willingness to sell in a team environment, where interaction with
other inside and outside sales professionals and marketing
personnel is necessary to achieve sales goals