443 North Franklin Street
Syracuse, New York 13204
Free Parking available at
the intersection of Genant
Drive and North Clinton
Date: April 30th, 2014
Time: 11:00—1:00 PM
NY1091229 – AT&T Mobility Customer Care – Click to Chat
LOCATION: Sutherland Global Services in the Galleries located at 441 South Salina
Street, Syracuse, NY 13202
HOURS: Sunday thru Saturday 6am – 3am. (Employee must have open availability.)
Hours will be assigned.
RATE OF PAY: $10.00 per hour plus monthly incentive. Paid 6 weeks of training.
• Provide World-Class Customer Care Representation to telecommunication customers. Answer
inbound Chat customer inquiries regarding billing issues, products, services etc. Address and
resolve all customer questions, issues and needs on the initial Chat session.
• AT&T Inc. is the largest communications holding company in the United States and
worldwide, by revenue. Operating globally under the AT&T brand, AT&T is recognized as the
leading worldwide provider of IP – based communication services to businesses and the
leading U.S. provider of wireless, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice,
and directory publishing and advertising services.
Specific Job Responsibilities
• Act with the highest degree of professionalism, and maintain the voice of the high-profile
• Meet or exceed all predetermined client and SGS performance specifications and expectations
• Process incoming chats from customers including: billing, cancellations, product/feature
• Resolve customer issues in a professional and expedient manner using all available resources.
Handles difficult chats (situations) by controlling the chat and using proper judgment
• Follow procedures and departmental processes to record chat information, steps taken toward
resolution, and final resolution
• Responsible for remaining organized and properly documenting all work completed using the
• Dependable and have ability to adapt to a continuously changing fast paced environment
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers at all times, efficiently and effectively
solving issues presented by our customers through chat
• Demonstrate openness to feedback and a willingness to change behavior based upon this
• Meet appropriate quality standards
• Perform other duties or projects as assigned by the Account Manager or Team Manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with 30 wpm typing ability
• B.A./B.S. degree, or equivalent business experience; telecommunications billing/sales
• Sales, marketing, customer service and /or applicable administrative experience
• Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office experience; multi-tasking applications
preferred; telecommunications applications experience preferred
• Self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented, prompt; high level of attendance and seat-adherence is
Walk-ins welcome. Please come prepared to meet with a recruiter, including
appropriate attire and a resume.
Candidates are encouraged to attend the recruitment, but if they cannot make it
may apply online at http://sutherland-careers.com/careers to complete an online