All industries who are seeking active security clearances are encouraged to participate. This event is focused on IT/Intel/Cleared Candidates to be held at the Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Companies will be available to meet with job candidates no sooner than 2 p.m.
“CARRIVAL TIME FOR EXHIBITORS: 1:00 p.m.
DIRECTIONS: Linked or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIGHLIGHTS OF BASIC PACKAGE:
1) Through our recruiting partners we will be personally inviting IT professionals with Full-Scope Polys to this event.
2) Our prices are a fraction of the competition and we are locally owned.
3) Meet Security Cleared Job Seekers – Secret through Full-Scope Poly! 4 hour recruitment time with an opportunity to meet face to face with cleared candidates.
4) Marketing covers – Website Listings, Direct Email (with company website and job information) to thousands of qualified candidates, Paid Media, Handouts distributed to all candidates on the day of the event with company and job information (if available)
5) Follow up access to all attendees (including virtual attendees) using the powerful search interface provided by DoDIntelJobs.com. Resume Database Access will be available no later than one day after the job fair.
Your agency will be able to network and interview qualified and viable applicants who are interested in the opportunities your organization has to offer. Job Seekers will have varied backgrounds from entry to senior level. All candidates will possess an active or current clearance issued by the U.S. Federal Government or Military (or clearance last used within the past 2 years). A large percentage will have background experience in the following: military-specific, DoD background, IT-Intel, electronics, information technology, operations, security, telecommunications, networking, administration, engineering, logistics, and much more. This location in Maryland will attract attendees from surrounding areas of Maryland and D.C.
Applicants are encouraged to pre-register prior to the job fair. All confirmed participating companies will have access to resumes for registered applicants after the job fair. Resumes will include prospective candidates who have pre-registered but are unable to attend due to deployment or long distance.
COMPANIES – Contact JobZone to register – 434-263-5102.
JOB SEEKERS – Be sure to register online and post resume. Companies have access to the resume database no later than one day after the event.