ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY JOB FAIR
Academy of Art University invites applications from driven and professional individuals who seek to excel in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Candidates must enjoy being challenged for professional growth, exhibit strong leadership, and consistently demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills. If you are passionate about Academy of Art University’s mission and inspired by providing students the opportunity to achieve their creative goals, we invite you to attend our job fair. Admissions team members receive comprehensive initial and ongoing training to ensure they have all the support needed to excel in effectively inspiring and motivating prospective students to reach their artistic potential.
If you will be attending this event please RSVP by email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
WHEN: Wednesday, July 13, 2011
WHERE: 79 New Montgomery,
San Francisco, CA 94105
TIME: 8 am – 6 pm
What to bring: • Two copies of your resume
• Previous employment and professional reference information in order to complete the Employment Application Form
Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree required
About the Job:
• Effectively and efficiently guide new students through the enrollment and registration processes
• Consistently demonstrate a commitment to go above and beyond to ensure students are set up for success
• Communicate accurate, current, and comprehensive product knowledge; i.e., information about the Academy’s academic programs, resources available to assist students, and policies and procedures
• Execute all tasks in compliance with University and department policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and/or federal regulations and laws
• Maintain a professional environment conducive to providing the best customer service possible at all times
• Effectively utilize all tools available, including database and software programs
• Perform other duties and projects as may be assigned by the Management Team.
Benefits & Perks: Academy of Art University offers employees’ health insurance, 401K Plan, paid vacation and holidays, and a commuter program. In addition we offer the following unique advantages: a tuition-free undergraduate class, health & wellness programs, access to University gym/pool & athletic games, and participation in various events such as our film festival, fashion show and gallery auctions.
What Sets Us Apart: Academy of Art University programs offer flexible and innovative accredited degrees online and in San Francisco to help students make the most of their creative abilities. Our classes are taught by industry professionals and designed to engage students with cutting-edge technologies and current industry trends. Academy of Art University prides itself on its dedication to the career preparation of artists and designers. For further information on the Academy: www.academyart.edu
Academy of Art University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our job opportunities, please go to: jobs.academyart.edu/
In order to effectively service our prospective students, Academy of Art University invites qualified applicants to join our growing Admissions team.