The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) offers outstanding clinical opportunities for medical students. In preparation for the Fall and Spring semesters, UPMC expects to have approximately 150 business, nursing, and clinical related summer internships and 30 full-time rotational program positions to offer, with an average of 80 new positions posted each week.
UPMC’s summer opportunities include positions for any interest (for more information on these opportunities click here):
- Business-related – Summer Associates Program
- Nursing-related – Summer Student Nurse Internship, Physician Services Division Summer Residency
- Clinical-related – Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC Research Internships, UPMC Pharmacy Internships Program
- Other opportunities – Summer Camps
UPMC’s fulll-time opportunities include:
- Rotation Programs –Finance Management Rotation (FMR),Information Services Department Rotation (ISDR) Programs, and Administrative Fellowship
- UPMC offers a variety of entry level opportunities in business, nursing, clinical, and related areas (for positions of interest click here).
- UPMC Insurances Services and Business Support Flyer
- My Career@UPMC Blog: upmccareers.wordpress.com/
- 2013 UPMC Finance Flyer
- 2013 UPMC ISD Flyer
- 2013 UPMC Flyer
Summer Associates Program Videos:
- Marketing/Communications 2011 Summer Associate Mary Heppenstall – www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_euQU8IuI (Preview)
- Finance 2011 Summer Associate Karl Rosario – www.youtube.com/watch?v=kobOHpJZbsg (Preview)
- ISD 2012 Summer Associate Alex Sherbuck – www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKz_AKaQtA8 (Preview)
- 2013 Summer Associates Program Overview – www.youtube.com/watch?v=-znz5F8Hhcg&feature=youtu.be
The location is usually in PENNSYLVANIA.